Pride

As labor day and the 10 yr anniversary of 9-11 approaches, I would like to reflect on our country’s patriotism.  I am an army wife who is very proud of her husband’s service to our country.  I see soldiers every day and I’m reminded of how lucky we are to live in this great country.  We have soldiers who are selfless and who are ready, willing and who are currently defending our freedom.  This fills my heart with so many different emotions.  Love, joy, and pride.  I have sorrow for those that will never return home.  I think we all can remember where we were on Sept.11, 2001.  That day has changed all of our lives.  Thank you to our military, fire fighters, and police officers- All emergency services.

I will be posting a few patriotic photos  over the next few day to commemorate September 11.


0 comments: